3.12.2009

Where am I?

I've been slacking on the blog. I don't mean to, but it's my second week back from Florida and the first week of my hubby being gone, so I've really been trying to get stuff done. I've been spending a lot of time working out and hanging out with my bestie, who I missed like crazy while I was gone. I've also had bowling league, my network group meeeting, and my sorority alum chapter meeting 3 consecutive nights, so that's been a little overwhelming. I did stamp the other day, though. I just haven't taken any pictures. Some of it was for contest entries so I can't share and other is business stuff so you probably wouldn't be interested. I will try my darndest to share tomorrow. I'm stuck in the house all day today and tomorrow because I'll have contractors coming in and out (finally finishing up the work from the damage we suffered back in Sept.).

For now, allow me to make a few public service announcements. Sale-a-bration is almost over! You only have about 2 weeks left to get your freebies! I can still squeeze some workshops in if you'd like to earn a Sale-a-bration item for free with a $300 show. But if you'd rather wait, I can book your workshop in April, where you can pick an item from p. 208 in the IB&C for free with a $150 show. Let me know ASAP so I can reserve your date!

0 comments: