3.26.2009

Rose Summer

This card was made with one of the new stamp sets from the upcoming mini catalog, Soft Summer. It is a beautiful two step stamp set. You can see another sample of it here. So, I was preparing cards for my class next week and I decided I wanted to use this stamp set for the class. The class will be 5 quick, simple, but pretty cards. This card has a Rose Red base that was punched with the Ticket Corner Punch. I then added a strip of Basic Black card stock across the card. I stamped the solid image from Soft Summer in Rose Red, then the outline image over it in Basic Black on Very Vanilla. I punched the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch and adhered it to the card. Lastly I stamped my sentiment in Basic Black.

If you are interested in coming to my class, check out my calendar for the details.

0 comments: