3.28.2009

Martha Stewart

So, I finally got around to scrapbooking my Martha Stewart pictures. I didn't scrapbook them when I was in Florida because I wanted to use the argyle stamp from Classic Backgrounds since Martha's sweater is argyle print. Unfortunately I didn't take that stamp set with me.

I started with a Creamy Caramel page and stamped the argyle print image up the side in Jet Black StazOn. I matted some of the images on Basic Black cardstock. I then took some 1 1/4" circles punched from Very Vanilla, folded them in half and attached them to my pictures. I then added black brads to each of them. I stamped my title in Jet Black StazOn with Short Order Alphabet, and the argyle print image in Creamy Caramel through the middle. I added some Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, tucked under the large picture and adhered the title block over the top.

I'm really glad I waited to use the argyle print image for this page. I love how it ties in with the pictures.

0 comments: