3.08.2009

Scallop Tree

I am having a Sale-a-bration Spectacular event today and this is the make & take. I wanted to give my guests the opportunity to play with a new stamp set, so of course I picked Trendy Trees!

The card is Certainly Celery and I scalloped the bottom front of the card with the Scallop Edge punch. I then stamped the tree trunk in Chocolate Chip and the top of the tree with Certainly Celery on Whisper White. I then punched it out with my 1 3/8" Circle Punch. The tree was then adhered to a So Saffron Scallop Circle. I then added a strip of Chocolate Chip across the card and adhered the scallop on top. Lastly I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip. I hope the guests love their card!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH!! Sounds like fun! I should be working on some events to get my mins in. But I'am sitting on my butt like I've got all the time in the world! lol Lets us know how your event goes!

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

hi there. nice blog you have, really! :D
visit mine. you are invited.
kisses. ;)