3.02.2009

Happy to be Friends

I made a friend while down in Florida. With one of my husband's co-workers. She lived in the same place as us and also had a dog. She was on her own, so we invited her along to a lot of the places we went. We spent a good amount of time together. She's the sentimental type and likes Valentine's Day, so I wanted to give her a Valentine. Unfortunately I didn't have any Valentine stamps, but I did have Man's Best Friend. So I stamped the large dog in Jet Black StazOn (she has a larger black and white dog) on Whisper White and the fire hydrant in Real Red. I layered it on a piece of Basic Black. I then punched the bottom of a Tempting Turquoise card with my Scallop Border punch and adhered a Real Red layer above it. I adhered my stamped images. I then stamped my sentiment in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White and punched it out with my 1 3/8" Circle punch and layered it on a Real Red Scallop circle. I then pierced the scallops and adhered it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

0 comments: