3.06.2009

How Much is that Scotty in the Window?

This is another card I made using the Recessed Window technique. Actually this is the first one I made. It was my practice run. I started by making the recessed window in the piece of Basic Black cardstock. I then stamped the dog in Jet Black StazOn on Whisper White. I masked him to stamp the fire hydrant in Real Red. I then colored in the dog's color with my Real Red marker. Also using the Real Red marker I stamped the sentiment in the top corner of the Whisper White. I then placed that piece inside my window. I took a strip of Basic Gray and added it across a Real Red card. I adhered my Basic Black window to it and then added a pewter brad underneath. It's hard to see in the picture, but I love the dimension of the card. I think I need to make more recessed window cards!!!!!

0 comments: