3.29.2009

Feeding the Ducks

I struggled with this page because I don't have any duck stamps. So it ended up being pretty simple. I started with a sheet of Bashful Blue cardstock. I ripped a piece of Creamy Caramel cardstock and sponged it with Creamy Caramel ink. I adhered it to the bottom of the page. I then did the same with a piece of Old Olive and Old Olive ink. I adhered my pictures to the page and started working on the title. I inked up a piece of On Board Chipboard with Old Olive ink. I then stamped part of my title with Simple Serif Mini Alphabet in Old Olive on Creamy Caramel and adhered it behind the piece of chipboard. I then added some Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain to either side of the piece of chipboard and adhered it all to my page using glue dots. I then stamped "ducks" in Creamy Caramel on WhisperWhite with Contempo Alphabet and cut the letters out and adhered them to my page. I thought about adding a tree up the side of the page, but my hubby thought it wouldn't make sense perspectively. He thought it would make the Bashful Blue area more "skylike" than "waterlike." Oh, well, sometimes you just end up with a really simple page.

0 comments: