3.30.2009

Jake

This page is dedicated to Jake, the dog we had for 4 days before giving him to the neighbor because my stubborn, spoiled Oscar didn't like having a sibling. Jake was such a good dog, but we were already attached to our stinker, Oscar, so we had to find somewhere else for Jake. But don't worry, Jake went to a very loving (only dog) home.

I stamped Polka Dot background repeatedly down a strip of More Mustard cardstock and adhered it to a piece of Basic Black cardstock. I then adhered a full sheet of Pumpkin Pie. I added my pictures. I then added a strip of Basic Black to fit next to the upper picture and a strip of More Mustard stamped with the Polka dots again to fit in the space down the side of the first two rows. I then cut a piece of Whisper White to fit next to the bottom picture and I did my journaling there with my Basic Black Stampin' Write marker. I emphasized two words with some More Mustard cardstock. I punched some circles in random sizes from different colors of cardstock and adhered them to my page. Some were adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then stamped my title in Cotton White StazOn Opaque using Big Deal Alphabet. Jake may not have ended up with a place in my family, but he will always have a place in my scrapbook.

0 comments: