Polka Dots & Paisley $12
Fanciful Favorites $8
Good Times $12
Big Blossom $6
Polka Dots Blocks standard wheel $3
Wild Wasabi Classic Ink Pad, 10 sheets of 8.5 x 11 cardstock and scraps - $6
Soft Sky Classic Ink Pad, 10 sheets of 8.5 x 11 cardstock and scraps - $6
Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, 3/4 of a roll - $7
Spring/Summer Collection IB&C - $3
It’s Labor Day weekend which means there will be lots of shopping deals. And I’m offering my own deal with Stampin’ Up! Shop with me this weekend and get a great deal or earn free products.
I am having a one-day ONLY sale this Sunday, Aug. 31st from 10 am until 5 pm and here are the deals. The deals are based on what order number you are.
First order gets a “What you see is what you get” deal. That means no tax or shipping on your order!
Second order gets 10% off!
Third order gets a free Classic Stampin’ pad in your choice of color.
Fourth order gets a free spool of ¼” Grosgrain ribbon in your choice of color.
Fifth order gets a free pack of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
All other orders get a free Stampin’ Write Marker in your choice of color.
Orders must be placed via phone or email between 10 am and 5 pm on Sunday only. Orders must total $50 before tax and shipping to redeem the above deals. However any order placed with me between 10 am and 5 pm will be eligible for the Mystery Hostess drawing if the order total reaches $150! I will draw two names for the Mystery Hostess at 5 pm on Sunday. The first name drawn will receive the Hostess Stamp set and the second name drawn will receive the free merchandise.All items will be shipped to me so and I will let you know when the order comes in and you can come pick up your new goodies!
To view the downloadable PDF of the catalog visit my website at heatherhawkins.stampinup.net. While you're there you can also view the Never Before Seen promotion.
I'm glad I finished this one before Halloween rolls around this year.
Everyone's pages turned out a little different as some switched up the layout a little, some stamped the outline on the leaves, some inked edges of their cardstock, but we all had different titles. The one thing that was the same is we all had fun!
On a side note I was home all day yesterday and Mr. Brown didn't deliver my stamps until after 6:00. Today, however, I was at work and Mr. Brown delivered 3 packages before 10 am. What's up with that?
1. Orders can be made via stampinup.com or a demonstrator business website.
2. Orders made through the demonstrator business website will be the same price as well as same minimum shipping and orders over $150 are eligible for Stampin' Rewards (aka Hostess Benefits)
3. Orders made via stampinup.com will be the same price and same shipping as long as the customer allows the demonstrator to contact, otherwise the price will be raised.
4. Specials offered through individual demonstrators will not be able to be redeemed with online ordering. Those orders still need to be made through your demonstrator.
5. A release date has not been revealed. We're just told it will be available this fall, starting first with the demonstrator business website, then stampinup.com.
6. The online ordering will show you products that work together with items that you have added to your cart (this will help your husband shop for you!).
7. The online ordering will also show you how close you are to Stampin' Rewards to help you so you don't miss out on those rewards by just a little bit.
And don't forget about the Never Before Seen Promotion! The link is on the sidebar!
I'm still trying to get caught up from my trip to NYC. Traveling really takes it out of you. I feel like I need a vacation after my vacation. Last night was the quarter auction. It was a ton of fun! If you couldn't make it this month you should definitely come in Oct.
Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week, so after I mow the grass (OK, maybe before I mow the grass) I'll do some stamping. And of course I'll share!
That's all from me for now. I won't be posting for a while as I'm headed to NYC. Hopefully I'll have something for you at the end of next week. Bye!