8.31.2008

Slacker

I know, I know. I'm slacking. But I've been sick all weekend. My allergies are out of control, even with taking allergy medicine and I just have no energy or appetite. I haven't done any stamping. I take that back I did one scrapbook page yesterday. Well, I started it anyway. I'm just not happy with it. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and I can finish my chores (after all I do have out of town guests coming this weekend) and get some stamping in. In the meantime I have some retired stamp sets I'm willing to part with if anyone is interested. Shipping is $4.80 for Priority Mail and I only ship to the US. If you want more than one set, let me know and I'll calculate the shipping for you. I take PayPal.

Polka Dots & Paisley $12
Fanciful Favorites $8
Good Times $12
Big Blossom $6
Polka Dots Blocks standard wheel $3
Wild Wasabi Classic Ink Pad, 10 sheets of 8.5 x 11 cardstock and scraps - $6
Soft Sky Classic Ink Pad, 10 sheets of 8.5 x 11 cardstock and scraps - $6
Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon, 3/4 of a roll - $7
Spring/Summer Collection IB&C - $3

0 comments: