8.08.2008

How Can I Work Like This?

My desk is a mess! I've been working on items for a craft/vendor fair coming up in November. And this is what happens to my desk when I work like that! I can't see it anymore!!! I have this tiny little section of desk that I'm working on. And things just keep getting buried. I've been working on some coaster picture frames for all sorts of occasions. And they have magnets on the back. Here's a close up of some of the ones I made today. These are the perfect items to use up all my retired Designer Series Paper. I think they're turning out really cute. Hopefully they'll be a good seller at the craft/vendor fair.

1 comments:

Jody said...

For a minute, I thought you had a picture of MY craft table! I feel your pain! Those coasters are really cute. Do you just adhere a picture to the top of them?