8.27.2008

WWII Memorial

Here are the pictures we took at the WWII Memorial back in April. This page came together really quick. I started with a Brilliant Blue page and added my Real Red strips across the bottom. I then stamped the stars background from Classic Backgrounds across the top in Brilliant Blue. I stamped my title with Short Order Alphabet on the Whisper White strip and adhered it to my page. I adhered it to my page and then adhered my pictures. I stamped the stars from Classic Backgrounds in Real Red and Brilliant Blue on a piece of scrap Whisper White and punched them out with my Star punch and Large Star punch and adhered them to my page.

2 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness what a great bunch of photo's! Love your LO!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! Love the stars with it!! :) Perfect touch!