8.15.2008

Baby Elephant

I haven't done much stamping for fun lately. The only stamping I've been doing is for an upcoming craft fair. But today I needed a card. A friend of mine just had a baby girl so I'd like to send her a little note. I decided to use this week's sketch challenge for my card and in the end I'm not totally in love. It's a great sketch. I just didn't think it out completely. Anyway I took a Pretty in Pink card base and added a piece of retired Cutie Pie DSP. I then added some retired ribbon (from one of the Ribbon Originals in the last catalog) around the card by cutting a slit in the side. I then took my piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the elephant from Wild About You in Pretty in Pink. I added two 5-petal flowers punched with Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery and my sentiment from Short & Sweet, which was embossed with Whisper White EP on Rose Red and punched out with the Word Window punch. I adhered it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I didn't get a picture of the envelope, but I stamped the flower from Wild About You on the front and the baby pin from Short & Sweet on the back flap. Now I'm off to write in my card and get it in the mail. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Savitri said...

What a CUTE card!!! I love the colors and the design. The elephant is adorable!!!