Last night Stampin' Up! had a teleconference to give demonstrators more information regarding online ordering. Here are the important points:
1. Orders can be made via stampinup.com or a demonstrator business website.
2. Orders made through the demonstrator business website will be the same price as well as same minimum shipping and orders over $150 are eligible for Stampin' Rewards (aka Hostess Benefits)
3. Orders made via stampinup.com will be the same price and same shipping as long as the customer allows the demonstrator to contact, otherwise the price will be raised.
4. Specials offered through individual demonstrators will not be able to be redeemed with online ordering. Those orders still need to be made through your demonstrator.
5. A release date has not been revealed. We're just told it will be available this fall, starting first with the demonstrator business website, then stampinup.com.
6. The online ordering will show you products that work together with items that you have added to your cart (this will help your husband shop for you!).
7. The online ordering will also show you how close you are to Stampin' Rewards to help you so you don't miss out on those rewards by just a little bit.