8.18.2008

No Time to Stamp

But, I have been busy cleaning up my studio. I sorted all the scraps that had collected on my table, put all my punches back on the wall, boxed up all the craft fair items I've been working on, and cleaned out a dresser full of scrapbooking contraband that I purchased years ago and never used. I didn't realize I had purchased so many stickers. And I don't even like stickers!!!! I'm getting ready for a garage sale, so I spent about an hour pricing all of that contraband. I've also been getting ready to have some out of town guests, so I've really been doing a lot of work around the house. And that has left me sitting here wondering why the UPS man just drove by and didn't drop of my SU! order. After he brings it to me I'm sure I'll have something to share with you.

0 comments: