3.16.2009

Pink Butterfly

Butterflies also remind me of spring. So, again, with Shelli's Creative Challenge in mind I had to play with Flight of the Butterfly. I stamped the solid butterfly image in Pretty in Pink on Whisper White. I then stamped the body and dotted wings in Rose Red (lining it up with my Stamp-a-ma-jig). I then layered it on a piece of Rose Red, which was sponged on the edges, using Stampin' Dimensionals. I sponged the edges of my Certainly Celery card and sponged a strip of Pretty in Pink, which had been punched with the Scallop Edge punch. I adhered the Pretty in Pink strip to my card and tied a piece of 5/8" Certainly Celery ribbon from the Sale-a-bration ribbon bundle. I adhered the butterfly image over my ribbon. I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I just left the front blank and will add a sentiment when I decide on a purpose for the card. Thanks for looking!

0 comments: