3.21.2009

Pastel Dogwood

This card is a little more frilly then my usual style, but I love the dogwood branch from the new set Soft Summer. This stamp set is in the Occasions Mini catalog that will debut on April 1st. It is a two step stamp set. I stamped the solid image in Versamark on Very Vanilla and added color with my Stampin' Pastels. I then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the outline image in Chocolate Chip over the pastel image. I punched the corners with the Ticket Corner punch. I then took a strip of Pretty in Pink and punched down both edges with the Scallop Edge punch and adhered a strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock over it. I added some Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and adhered it to my card. I adhered my dogwood image over it. I then found a scrap of Very Vanilla and stamped my sentiment in Chocolate Chip. I punched it out with the Word Window punch and adhered it to my card. I trimmed off the excess and I was done. I love how it turned out and I'm excited to play with this new stamp set a little more.

0 comments: