10.10.2007

Wild About Birthdays

I love the animals from Wild About You. They are so stinkin' cute. I can find any occasion to use them. I usually end up making a birthday card with them, though. I love the way this one turned out. The card base is Barely Banana and the bottom half is stamped with the solid circles from Polka Dots & Petals. The giraffe is stamped in Barely Banana on Very Vanilla and layered on Basic Black. I used the ribbon saving technique to add the Basic Black grosgrain across the strip of Very Vanilla. I then added the sentiment from Hugs & Wishes.

What a cute little birthday card?

Well I'm heading out of town tomorrow so I may or may not post this weekend. I'll try to get some posts in while I'm gone, but I'll be a little busy with a 3 year old's birthday party and a baby shower. However, I can guarantee when I get back I will have some great stuff to show you and I just might have some blog candy for you, too.

0 comments: