10.12.2007

Baby Shower Gift

I have a baby shower to attend on Sunday for my sister. Of course that means I had to do something creative. This is one of her gifts. I can post this now because I don't think she'll be reading my blog before then (if at all) as she will be here in a little bit. I got this clear paint can at the Flower Factory, which is a member's only wholesale craft store. I cut the strip to fit along the bottom of the can. I added the animals from Wild About You by stamping them and punching them out with my 1 1/4" circle punch and layering them on coordinating cardstock punched from the 1 3/8" circle punch. I cut the circle to fit the top using my Fiskar's Shape Cutter and circle templates. I stamped "welcome baby boy" using Everything Baby and attached the Rubber Duck. I filled the paint can with a bunch of the little items from her registry. Oh and I added 15 feet of "It's a Boy" ribbon to the handle.
And of course I had to add a paint can opener so she can get the goodies out of it. Too cute. I hope she likes it.

1 comments:

Corie said...

WOW -- this is just so adorable.