10.18.2007

Baby pages continued

Of all the pages, I think this one is my favorite. The base page is Chocolate Chip with the upper right corner folded down. I then punched the folded down piece with the double circle punch. I stamped Wild About You on a piece of Very Vanilla and punched it with the large oval punch. I punched a hole in the oval and threaded it with some hemp twine. I used a glue dot to keep the corner in place. The piece in the background is just the previous page. I stamped the giraffe in So Saffron and the flower in So Saffron and Old Olive on Very Vanilla. It was mounted on a piece of So Saffron. I also added the mat for the picture which is also So Saffron and I distressed the edges. It's a simple page, but it's just so darn cute.


I really like this page, too. It's a So Saffron base with a Very Vanilla circle. The strip of cardstock along the bottom is Very Vanilla stamped with Canvas in Chocolate Chip. I added a piece of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon and a piece of hemp twine on top of that. The layout allows for a horizontal pictures to be placed around where the watermark is.

0 comments: