10.20.2007

Froggy pages

I love how these pages turned out. OK, I keep saying that about all the pages. I just love this stamp set, so I was so happy to make a two page spread with it. The first pages is a Bravo Burgundy base with Daisy Field wheeled across a strip of Very Vanilla along the bottom. I also added an Old Olive strip across the side. I stapled a piece of Very Vanilla with the saying stamped in Old Olive in the corner. I also added the frog in Jet Black StazOn and mounted on a strip of Old Olive. The frog and daisy field were watercolored with Old Olive and Bravo Burgundy.

The second page is an Old Olive base with two strips of cardstock along the side, one Bravo Burgundy and the other Old Olive. The Old Olive strip was punched with the Crop-a-dile. I added a Very Vanilla mat for the picture and slid it under the Old Olive strip to draw attention to the holes. I stamped the frog and colored the eyes with my white Signo pen. I added the saying
"you're unfrogettable" which was punched out with the large oval punch. I attached it with hemp twine.

0 comments: