10.28.2007

Peek-a-boo II

I told you I had fun with these boxes. Here's another one I made last Monday. I just love this stamp set, You Make Me Happy, and I was so sad that it didn't make it into the Fall/Winter Collection. I traced the template onto a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock and cut it out. I also scored where indicated on the template. I sponged Certainly Celery on the edges of the box (hard to see in the photo). I stamped the sentiment in the inside of the box in Rose Red. I stamped the flower in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White and cut it out. I stamped the center of the flower in Rose Red on Whisper White and cut it out. I mounted the center on the flower with a dimensional. I stamped the leaves in Certainly Celery and placed the flower over them with a dimensional. I punched the square out of the inside and adhered a piece of acetate on the inside. I put the box together and wrapped a piece of Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon around it. I love it!!!!!

0 comments: