10.24.2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Since the baby is going to be born at the end of October or the beginning of November I figured there would be some winter pictures.

The All Bundled Up page can hold either two square pictures or a 4x6 in the middle of the two mats. I stamped the snowflakes from The Snowflake Spot in Orchid Opulence on Very Vanilla. Some of the snowflakes are lighter as I stamped off before stamping them on my title. I stamped the title in Brilliant Blue using Short Order Alphabet. A little hint: there is no exclamation point in this set, but all you have to do is use the lower case i upside down. I adhered the title on a piece of Orchid Opulence that was larger in width, but not height. I also added a piece of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon with a piece of pewter HPH.

On the second page I stamped Baby, It's cold outside using Rough Edges Alphabet and the mittens from Flaky Friends. I colored the mittens in with my ink pads and blender pens. The mittens were "attached" with a black pen. There are two photo mats and another piece of Very Vanilla ribbon with a piece of pewter HPH. The pieces of ribbon on each page line up.

0 comments: