10.25.2007

Loads of Love

Well, here is the last page of the baby book. I thought the Loads of Love set was the best way to end the book. I started with a Bravo Burgundy base, added a piece of Night of Navy and a Very Vanilla Photo Corner for the photo mat. I added a strip of Very Vanilla across the bottom with a bit of hemp twine. I stamped the truck on a piece of Very Vanilla and colored in the wheels using my Watercolor Pencils and blender pen. I added the hearts and colored them in with my Bravo Burgundy ink pad and blender pen. I stamped the truck again on Night of Navy and cut the body of it out as well as the window. I popped it up on dimensionals and lined it up over the truck that was stamped on Very Vanilla. I mounted the Very Vanilla piece on Night of Navy. I stamped Loads of Love! on a piece of Bravo Burgundy and punched it with the Round Tab punch.

0 comments: