10.27.2007

Peek-a-boo Boxes

I love these boxes. They are so darn cute. I made these earlier in the week for the Technique Challenge on SCS. I had so much fun with them that I made 3 in one morning. I was all settled in my stamping studio (still in my pajamas). I was so sore from the half marathon that I couldn't move, so once I got a movie in the DVD player and I was at my stamping desk I was down for the count. This was the second box I made. I used the retired set Simply the Best. I printed the template and cut it out. I traced in onto a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock and cut it out and scored where indicated. I stamped all over the box with the leaf stamp from Simply the Best. I punched out the square using my 1 1/4" square punch and adhered an acetate sheet on the inside. I stamped the saying on the inside of the box with Certainly Celery. I stamped the For You image on Very Vanilla in Certainly Celery. I cut it out and mounted it on the box with dimensionals. I then added the Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon around the outside of the box to finish it off.

Ain't it cute????

0 comments: