10.23.2007

Baby's First Christmas

Oh, I love these pages. They're so sparkly and pretty. These are for Baby's First Christmas. On the first page I used the Direct to Paper method with Versamark along the edge of the green photo mat. I then sprinkled it with Gold embossing powder and embossed. I loved the sparkly look. The Very Vanilla strip with snowflakes was also heat embossed in gold. I stamped the tree from Season of Joy in Old Olive and matted on a piece of Old Olive. I also added a little gold Stickles to the star on the tree.

For the second page I again gold embossed around the Very Vanilla photo mat. I also embossed Christmas in gold on Very Vanilla and added that to the Real Read strip across the bottom. I stamped 1st in Real Red and punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch and matted it on a piece of Real Red that had been punched with the 1 3/8" circle punch, which was also embossed in gold. Now in this picture it shows the "ornament" adhered with Basic Black grosgrain, but I changed it to gold elastic cord before giving the book to my sister (but I didn't retake the photo).

0 comments: