10.14.2007

Scrapbook pages!!!!!!!!!!

I can finally share these with you. I didn't want to post these pictures of the baby book I made for my sister until I gave the book to her. I didn't want her to see them until her baby shower. My sister isn't a scrapbooker, but who doesn't need a baby book, right? I think that she's not a scrapbooker because she doesn't really have anything to scrapbook. But with her first child due any day now, surely she'll have pictures to scrap. So here is page one of the baby book. It's an 8x8 book. The main page is 8x8 in Brilliant Blue. I then layered Creamy Cardstock after adding the Very Vanilla Grosgrain ribbon across the corner. I added a Brilliant Blue picture mat with a Very Vanilla Round Tab saying It's a Boy. I also added a spot for her to put the baby's details. And last but not least added the lion from Wild About You in Creamy Caramel and added the Brilliant Blue Photo Corner.

Here's page 2, Mommy & Me. The main page is Bravo Burgundy, with a Very Vanilla mat for the photo. I added a little HodgePodge Hardware. I then stamped Mommy & Me using Short Order Alphabet in Bravo Burgundy. I layered that piece on Bashful Blue and added the Photo Corners. Oh, and the cute little birdy from Wild About You.


Here's page 3. The main page is Bashful Blue with a Very Vanilla mat. I also added a piece of HodgePodge Hardware on this page. I stamped Daddy & Me in Bashful Blue along with the elephant from Wild About You. I then layered it on Bravo Burgundy and added the Photo Corners.

3 down, 17 to go. I'll save the others for another day.

1 comments:

Corie said...

You did a FANTASTIC job on these pages!!!