10.21.2007

So Very pages

It's a good thing I typed this blog earlier. I ran the Columbus Half Marathon today and I'm exhausted. But, for you, more baby book pages.

Although, as a demonstrator, I cannot use retired product for workshops, there are some sets that I can't bear to part with because they are great for scrapbooking. This is one of those sets. It is So Very, which was a Sell-a-bration set this year. I think that the words are perfect for accenting scrapbook pages, just like on the first page which says so very cute. I also love the Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black combo. Cute was punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch and mounted on a Very Vanilla circle punched from the 1 3/8" circle punch.

On the second page I used some scraps to accent the left side of my page. I added the grosgrain ribbon to the last strip just cause I though it needed a little something. Sweet was punched out with the Word Window punch.

0 comments: