4.15.2009

Rock Star

Apparently the reorganization of the studio worked. I scrapbooked! I scrapbooked pictures of when the hubby and I saw Eddie K. from the band Live perform an acoustic set. It was the prize of a contest I won on the local radio station. I started with a sheet of 12 x 12 Close to Cocoa cardstock. I sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa ink and Stampin' Sponges. I then cut a sheet of Chocolate Chip cardstock down to the width of my large picture. I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip ink. I adhered the large picture. I then cut down two photo mats from Very Vanilla and sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa. I added the smaller picture to the photo mat and adhered it to the Chocolate Chip cardstock. I then added the layer under the larger picture, but didn't adhere the picture all the way down. I slid part of the photo mat under the Chocolate Chip cardstock before adhering it. I then adhered the piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock to my Close to Cocoa piece. I stamped the work rock in Chocolate Chip with Big Deal Alphabet. I then took a star from a pack of On Board Chipboard and sponged it with Versamark. I then dabbed Close to Cocoa Stampin' Pastels on it. I then sponged the edges of the star with Chocolate Chip ink. I also adhered the star to a piece of Old Olive cardstock and cut a border around the star. I adhered the star to my page. I then stamped the word star with Rough Edges Alphabet in Chocolate Chip. I cut a small rectangle of Old Olive cardstock and journaled on it using my Basic Brown Journaler. I adhered it to my page. Lastly I punched some Small Stars from Old Olive and Close to Cocoa and adhered them randomly on the page.

0 comments: