4.20.2009

I Need a Drink!

Just kidding! It's 8:00 am on a Monday morning! And I don't drink much. But I have a drink for you! This is a card I made when I should've been working out. Really, why did I think I could put my stamping studio and eliptical machine in the same room and ever work out? I'm easily distracted!

I stamped the drink from Cheers to You in Jet Black StazOn on Whisper White, colored it with Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Old Olive and a blender pen, and punched it out with my Scallop Circle Punch. I then punched a piece of Old Olive with my Scallop Circle Punch and layered it behind my Whisper White piece. I added a little bit of glue to the drink and adhered some Dazzling Diamonds. I cut a scrap of Real Red and stamped my sentiment on it with Jet Black StazOn and adhered it to my Tempting Turquoise card. I tied a piece of Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon around the card and added the scallop with Stampin' Dimensionals.

If I was going to have a drink I would want it to look like that!

0 comments: