4.10.2009

The Boys

So I tried something new with this scrapbook page. I painted a chipboard tag with some acrylic paint and let it dry. I also used paint for the title, which was stamped with Contempo Alphabet. I then used a sponge brush to paint the edge of the tag. I also tried some sewing on my page. I am in the process of consolidating my two craft rooms, so I brought my sewing machine down and gave it a go. I adhered the two pieces of retired DSP to the page, then stitched around them in contrasting thread. I layered three of my pictures on Mellow Moss and added them to my page. The fourth picture was layered on Brilliant Blue and I stamped the subtitle with Simple Serif Mini Alphabet in Chocolate Chip. After my chipboard was dry I threaded some hemp twine through it and tied it in a knot. I then attached the chipboard to my page. There's not much stamping on this page, but I liked the way it turned out.

0 comments: