4.06.2009

Not feeling so hot!

I had every intention of stamping on this dreary, wet day, however I do not feel good. I haven't been able to get off the couch and I'm still in my pajamas (at 3 in the afternoon). I need to rest up so that I'm ready for tomorrow's quarter auction. If you are interested in attending the quarter auction I have a few more seats open, but I don't know for how much longer, so let me know ASAP if you want to go. Click on my calendar to the right for more info.

Since I don't have any projects to share at the moment I'd like to share with you what a wonderful company Stampin' Up! is. Earlier this year Australia was ravaged by wild fires. After learning the news of the devastation Stampin' Up! sprung into action. Demonstrators in Australia and New Zealand have been working hard to promote the purchase of a select group of stamps that would benefit the Australian Red Cross. The tally is in and Stampin' Up! has given $77,889.63 AUD to the Australian Red Cross! The hard work of the Australian and New Zealand demonstrators has paid off to help with relief efforts. I hope they feel proud.

0 comments: