12.02.2008

Jingle Shells

Here is another Christmas card. This one, however, does not feature the cute little crab. I just took a small strip of Whisper White and stamped some shells across it using a mask. I also sneaked in a present and colored them in with my Creamy Caramel, Real Red, and Old Olive markers. I layered it on a piece of Real Red cardstock and distressed the edges. I stamped my Creamy Caramel card with the Canvas BG stamp and distressed the bottom of the card. I used some glue dots to adhere the hemp twine behind my shells and using a silver brad attached the image to my card. I then stamped my sentiment in the bottom corner using Jet Black StazOn. Beachy, huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another adorable Christmas card!! :) TFS!! Please note my new blog address...thank you!!