12.22.2008

Play Ball

I found these great pictures of my nephew's tee ball game and realized they had never been scrapbooked! So, I took my retired Have a Ball stamp set and got to work. I started with a Brilliant Blue 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock. I layered my pictures on Real Red cardstock and rearranged them a million times until I decided on the layout I wanted. I stamped the baseball image in Brilliant Blue on my page and adhered the pictures. I then stamped my title in Brilliant Blue on Whisper White using Big Deal Alphabet. I stamped the bat and glove in Close to Cocoa and the baseball in Real Red. I layered my title on a piece of Close to Cocoa that I had punched with the Spiral Punch. I then took a piece of retired On Board Chipboard (sorry don't know which set it's from) and adhered some retired Real Red Prints DSP. I standed the edges and the hole and threaded some hemp twine through it. I looped my twine over the edge of my Spiral Punched edge and adhered the chipboard to the page. I then stamped the month using Rough Edges Alphabet in Close to Cocoa and wrote the date using my Real Red marker and punched it out with my 3/4" Circle punch. I then layered in on a Brilliant Blue 1" circle and adhered it to the chipboard.

Lastly I stamped my picture captions using Brilliant Blue and Real Red with Rough Edges Alphabet and punched them out. I layered them all on a larger circle of Close to Cocoa. But before adhering "Jared" I adhered a Yo-Yo Yellow Large Star behind the circles.

BTW, Faith is eating high school pizza!! Does anyone else remember (and secretly love) the rectangular pizza you used to get in school??????

0 comments: