12.18.2008

Joanna's Birthday

I wanted to share with you the card I made for Joanna's birthday. Her birthday was on Monday, but I couldn't share it then because I wasn't sure if it would make it on time. I don't know how long it takes a card to get from Miami, FL to Ohio.

I started with an Old Olive card and I stamped the grass image from Inspired by Nature on it in Old Olive. Then I inked up my flower image by coloring it with my Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, and Old Olive markers and stamped it onto a piece of Whisper White. I then mounted it on a piece of Real Red. I punched a hole in my card behind where I was going to attach my flower image and threaded a piece of Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon through it. I adhered the flower layer and tied the ribbon in a knot.

I know it isn't a "birthday" card, but I'm limited to what stamp sets I have on hand down here in Miami and I know she likes this stamp set, so there you go.

1 comments:

Corie said...

This is just beautiful!!