12.28.2008

Happy Birthday, Michele!!!

Today is my best friend, Michele's birthday, so I sent her this cute card.  It's the same old Crab & Co., but this time he's prepared for a birthday.  No Santa hat here.  I did stamp him and the presents  with Jet Black StazOn using a mask like I did with my Christmas cards, but this time I colored the presents in using my Real Red and Tempting Turquoise ink pads and blender pens.  I also stamped the cake in a shell and colored it in with my Creamy Caramel and Tempting Turquoise ink pads and blender pens.  I layered the crab on a piece of Basic Black.  I then took a larger piece of Tempting Turquoise and used my Spiral Punch down both sides.  I threaded a piece of Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon through two slots and tied it in a knot.  I then adhered my crab layers on top of the Tempting Turquoise.  I stamped my Real Red card base with my Polka Dot background in Real Red and adhered the Tempting Turquoise layer on top.  In the inside I stamped the sentiment "snappy birthday" in Jet Black StazOn.  I hope this card makes it to her on time!!!

1 comments:

Corie said...

simply adorable!@!