12.14.2008

Sketch Challenge Christmas Card III

For sketch challenge 200 I opted for a Christmas clam instead of the usual crab. So, on a scrap of Whisper White I stamped some shells using a mask, a present, and a clam with a Santa hat. I then punched them all out with my 1 1/4" Square punch. I colored them in with my Creamy Caramel and Real Red markers. I then punched out 3 Scallop Squares from a scrap of Basic Black and adhered my three colored images to them. I took a Real Red card and added some Always Artichoke Patterns Designer Series Paper to it. I wrapped a piece of Always Artichoke 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around the top of the Patterns paper and tied it off in a knot. I then added my 3 stamped images down the side of my card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I hope you're enjoying the marathon of Christmas cards. I think I only have one more for you.

1 comments:

Cassie said...

this is too cute! i love all the crab and co cards you've been sharing