11.30.2008

Sandy Claws!

OK, here is one of my Christmas cards up close. So far no two Christmas cards are the same and seeing as how you probably don't want to see 30+ posts with Crab & Co. all in a row I'm only going to show you a few. I stamped the crab with Jet Black StazOn and masked his eyes and claw to stamp the Santa hat and present. I also stamped a few shells using the masking technique. The images were colored in using my Real Red, Old Olive, Summer Sun and Creamy Caramel markers. I layered my crab on a piece of Real Red that I punched with my slit punch. I then took a piece of Basic Black cardstock, punched it with my Spiral punch, tied a piece of Silver cord around one section and adhered it to an Old Olive card and layered my crab on top. One down, 29 more to go.

0 comments: