6.17.2008

Wild About You

It wouldn't be a baby book without using Wild About You, now would it? How much do I love this stamp set??? If you don't have it, you need it. Page 1 is Basic Gray. I folded over the upper corner and added a piece of Very Vanilla behind it. I then punched a hole in it. I stamped Wild About You in Old Olive on Very Vanilla and punched it with my Large Oval Punch. I punched a hole in it as well and attached the two with a piece of hemp twine. I put a glue dot under the folded corner to keep it down and propped my oval up with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then stamped the elephant in Basic Gray on Very Vanilla and stamped the flower with Old Olive and Summer Sun. I layered it on a piece of Old Olive and added it to my page. I then added my Very Vanilla photo mat.
Page 2 is Old Olive with a Very Vanilla photo mat. I stamped the alligator in Old Olive on Very Vanilla and layered it on a piece of Basic Gray. I added a strip of Old Olive polytwill ribbon (which is available in the Occasions Mini through the end of the month) across the bottom of my page and added my alligator over top. I then stamped adorable from Warm Words in Basic Gray under my photo mat.

Just looking at these pages again makes me want to head down to my studio and use my favorite animals.

0 comments: