6.14.2008

Brother and Sister

Or in this case, sister and brother. Sister's page has to come first because she's older. And apparently big sister is excited that she has her own page. She loves scrapbooks, though, so I'm not surprised. My color combo for these pages is Ruby Red, Taken with Teal, Green Galore and Whisper White. I stamped my flowers with images from Big Flowers and punched them with my 1 3/8" Circle Punch and layered them on Scallop Circles. I used a strip of Green Galore as my flower stems. The leaves were made by taking a small oval punch, folding it in half, running it through my crimper and opening it back up. It's best to adhere it with a glue dot because of the texture. I stamped my title using two different alphabets, Big Deal and Short Order.
Again, I apologize for the blurry picture. I won't let it happen again.

0 comments: