6.12.2008

Welcome Baby

I can post these scrapbook pages now as my sister has gotten her gift. She is pregnant with her third child and being induced on Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she has the baby on Sunday since that's my birthday. Anywho, here's page 1 of the book. I started with an 8" x 8" piece of Really Rust cardstock and added a 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" Close to Cocoa photo mat. I stamped my favorite little giraffe from Wild About You in Really Rust on Very Vanilla and layered it on a piece of Close to Cocoa before adhering it to my page. I then added a strip of Very Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon across the top and added my title of welcome baby in Really Rust and Close to Cocoa. The sentiment is from Everything Baby and was stamped on Very Vanilla with the corners punched out with the ticket corner punch. I adhered my title with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Check back over the next several days for more pages from the baby book.

1 comments:

Cassie said...

so cute - can't wait to see the rest of the pages!