6.15.2008

Always

I was so excited to make a girly scrapbook so I could use pink. And flowers. On the first page I stamped the stems in Certainly Celery on my Certainly Celery cardstock. I added a Pretty in Pink photo mat with a strip of Certainly Celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I stamped the heart from Always on Very Vanilla in Pretty in Pink and cut it out. I adhered it to my page with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added my sentiment in Certainly Celery.

For page two I started with a strip of Very Vanilla that I scalloped with my slit punch. I adhered it to the back of a Pretty in Pink photo mat, which I added to my cardstock base. I stamped my sentiment in Pretty in Pink on Very Vanilla and punched it out with my Word Window punch and added it under my photo mat. I also stamped a small flower in Certainly Celery in that corner. I stamped the circle with Always in Certainly Celery on Very Vanilla and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I adhered it to a 1 3/8" Pretty in Pink circle. The bottom corner was looking a little empty so I added three pieces of Very Vanilla that I punched with my Word Window punch and trimmed off the excess.

It love how girly it is!

1 comments:

Erin... said...

Love these layout!! girly and fantastic!