6.28.2008

Decor Elements are Up!

I finally got my Decor Elements up! They look so good. First I had to put the create definition in my stamp room. I have a feeling that this is going to be the #1 seller. The picture isn't very good because the lighting isn't very good down there. It looks like there isn't much contrast between the wall color and the white letters, but it really is noticeable in person. Second I added the Together Forever Circle Frame to a piece of MDF that I cut, routed, and painted. I then added an H in the middle. It's hanging from some Chocolate ribbon in my foyer. I'm happy with how the both turned out and I'm ready for more!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

OOOOoooh...they both look AWESOME! Love the color you have in your stamp room...looks like So Saffron? I really want to paint my space that color or maybe Certainly Celery and of course get the create definition! TFS!!!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Heather, these look amazing! I need to take a closure look at them now.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These are awesome!! I got the "create" one too, but mine's in chocolate!! I have to wait to put mine up though!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend my friend!! :)