6.23.2008

First Christmas

Here are the Christmas pages for Kai's baby book. I love this stamp set, Season of Joy, and I hope to see it in the IB&C. I also love Real Red and Old Olive for Christmas colors. I used my Old Olive and Summer Sun markers to color in the tree and stamped in on a piece of Whisper White which I then mounted on a piece of Basic Black. I added a swirl to the bottom corner with Old Olive. I added a piece of Real Red cardstock to both pages, lining them up so when the pages are next to each other they'll be even.

I added another swirl, this time to page 2. I then used Short Order Alphabet to stamp 1st with Versamark then embossed in silver. I layered this on a Basic Black circle and used my Crop-a-dile to punch a hole and thread my silver cord through. I adhered it to my page using Stampin' Dimensionals and a glue dot to hold the cord in place. I then stamped Christmas in Versamark and embossed in silver and punched it out with my large oval punch. I then adhered it to my page.

0 comments: