11.20.2007

Thank You

OK, I've been so busy that I haven't had time to post. I hate to blame it on the holidays, but I have to get half of my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving so that I can take it back home with me since I only go there for one holiday. So, I've been working on that. Oh, and I love wrapping presents, so I take my sweet time prettying up those presents.

But now I want to share another one of the projects I created while I was without a computer. This is another one of those cards that I made with supplies I don't use very often. When Tagger's Dozen was in the mini catalog I had to have it. I think it was the only set I bought out of that mini. Since then I haven't used it much. I don't know why, but I just never reach for it. So when I got it out I wanted to do something different with it, so I didn't use the tag punches (hmmm....I haven't used those punches in a while either). I stamped the flower in Pixie Pink all over the top portion of the card base. I found two scraps of Very Vanilla that I thought would be cute across the lower half. I like the way the pink peaks out between the two strips. I then stamped the image in Pixie Pink on Very Vanilla and punched it out with my 1" circle punch. I then punched my layers. Barely Banana with 1 1/4" circle, Pixie Pink with 1 3/8" circle punch, and Barely Banana with Scallop circle. I then mounted my circles on my card and called it a day. Sweet and simple.

0 comments: