11.17.2007

I love getting the details

One of the best parts of being a Stampin' Up! demo is finding out about upcoming promotions and seeing new products before everyone else. SU! has posted the preview brochure on the website on the demo side and I've already looked at it about a dozen (or more) times. There is some great new DSP, Bali Breeze (bright and cheery) and Ginger Blossom (soft and elegant). There's a great set called Celebrate Everything that is along the same line as Happy Everything, but a different style. Oh, and a cute little set called A Little Birdie Told Me. And with this preview brochure comes the reveal of Rub-Ons. Oh, and a January special. I'm planning my new catty party (in my head) already.

I'm also going to share with you another quick card I made with the new Level 3 Hostess Set, Time Well Spent.
Recipe
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Ink: Rose Red, So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Rose Red Prints DSP
Accessories: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Blender Pens
Technique: Watercoloring

1 comments:

Corie said...

Great card -- love it