11.21.2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm heading out of town. I'll be back Sunday. In the meantime I want to share with you my Black Friday specials. Check 'em out!

Black Friday Specials

Who doesn’t love a great Black Friday deal? That’s what I thought! Well I’ve got a few deals for you. Email me your order at stampin.heather@yahoo.com between 5 am and 10 pm on Friday, November 23rd to take advantage of these great offers. Please include the item number, description, quantity and price of the items in your email. I will email you back with your total by Sunday and payment is due by Tuesday, November 27th.

Spend $25 – get a free pack of Anywhere Glue Sticks

Spend $50 – get a free Classic Stampin’ Pad in your choice of color

Spend $75 – get a free $6.95 punch

Spend $100 – get a free pack of Blender Pens

Spend $125 – get a free $12.95 stamp set of your choice

Spend $150 – get a free Level 1 Hostess set and $15 in free product as well as Customer Direct shipping.

Heather Hawkins – Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator – stampin.heather@yahoo.com

0 comments: