8.12.2007

Stickles

This is very unlike me, but I used a non-SU! product. I went to Stampaway, which is a stamping convention that was being held in Cincinnati on Saturday. I couldn't resist the Stickles. I wanted glitter!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe how many colors Stickles comes in. I'm chicken, though, so I only bought Diamond and Platinum. On this card I used the Diamond Stickles. I was so excited to use it, but I couldn't get the cap off. After tearing up my hand trying to get the cap off I brought it upstairs and tried to use the grippy thing in the kitchen. I still couldn't get it off. So I went a floor higher and asked hubby to get the cap off. He couldn't either. So down to the garage. Hubby took a wrench to get the cap off. He cracked it, but it still works and it opens and closes easily now.

So, again, another winter themed project. I promise I'll get over it soon.

I promise you'll see some wild animals soon. Hopefully I'll still be able to get some posts up using hubby's computer. Mine laptop is being sent to the manufacturer for repair as the screen won't stand up on it's own. It's currently being held up with a heavy box propped up behind it. Who knows how long it will take to repair, but I promise I'll try to still get some pics uploaded and some blogs posted.

Recipe
Stamps: A Tree for All Seasons
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Tempting Turquoise, Creamy Caramel
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Black Gingham ribbon, Slit punch, Double Circle punch, Stickles glitter

0 comments: