8.06.2007

Cut out flowers

First of all let me apologize for the horrible picture. My husband was out of town and took the good camera.

This card was made for another one of those fabulous SCS challenges. The challenge was to do a cut out card. I took my piece of Whisper White and lightly traced a rectangle onto the center of it. I then stamped my flower images, making sure I went into the rectangle in a few spots. I then used my X-acto knife to cut along the straight lines and also around my flowers. I then erased the pencil lines. I watercolored the flowers and then mounted it on the piece of Old Olive, which I cut slightly larger than the Whisper White to also give it a matted feel. I stamped the sentiment into the middle of the Old Olive piece and mounted it on the card. I then stamped the little swirl along the bottom in Pretty in Pink.


Recipe
Stamps: Delight in Life (retired)
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Pretty in Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink

0 comments: