8.22.2007

Gator Wishes

Ain't this the cutest little gator you've ever seen? He's just so happy! I used my much neglected slit punch on this one. I just never find myself reaching for the punch, but I'm trying to spread the love. This was also my first attempt at the chalkboard technique. I haven't had my white craft pad for very long, so I'd never tried it before. Basically it's poppin' pastels, but on dark cardstock.

Ink up your stamp with white craft ink and stamp it on your dark cardstock. Then take your cotton ball or dauber and pick up some chalk, then dab on your stamped image.

I also used my new favorite punch, the Photo Corners punch. I'm so tempted to put a corner on everything.

Recipe
Stamps: Wild About You, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Old Olive, White Craft
Paper: Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Slit punch, Photo Corners punch, Stampin' Pastels
Technique: Chalkboard

I have some new projects that I really want to share with you, but they're a secret right now. Hopefully I can share them with you soon.

0 comments: